Hitler has imposed a new categorical imperative upon [. .] humanity: to arrange their thinking and conduct, so that Auschwitz never repeats itself, so that nothing similar ever happen again.
Adorno, Negative Dialectics, Part Three, III, §2, Redmond translation
My news (updated June 3rd)
- Philosophy at the Wivenhoe Bookshop. The second part of the ‘Philosophy and the Everyday’ course (syllabus) starts June 10th . For further details of all these course, and for booking, please see this page of the Wivenhoe Bookshop’s website.
- Since January I have been teaching with Learning for Pleasure, Brentwood. The syllabus for a course that I ran there in January is here. Later this year I will be running a political philosophy course there.
- I am a tutor at Tavistock Tutors and I am doing private tutoring.
Philosophy and The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (book)
- General information on the book.
- ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide and Philosophy: An Interview’ (with me).
- Slides from my Hitchhiker’s Towel Day talk (Cambridge 2013).
Further materials: please click the ‘≡’ icon at the top right.